Before and After
Re-Imagining Veterinary Specialty Care
We provide state-of-the-art, comprehensive ophthalmic evaluations to diagnose and manage all diseases of the eye, eyelids, and periocular area, including:
- Eyelid masses, trauma, deformities (entropion, ectropion), distichia, ectopic cilia
- Third eyelid gland prolapse (“Cherry eye”) and everted cartilage
- Keratoconjunctivitis sicca (KCS, “dry eye”)
- Conjunctival and corneal diseases (ulcers, infections, inflammations, cancers, traumas)
- Uveitis, intraocular masses, and intraocular cancers
- Lens luxations
- Retinal detachment, degeneration, and dysplasia
- Retrobulbar disease (myositis, abscess, cancer)
We also provide:
- Home consultations as many pets, especially if elderly or disabled, prefer to stay comfortable at home instead of making a trip to the veterinary hospital. For large animals, we even go to the farm! Because special arrangements are necessary, please email us a request.
- OFA Companion Animal Eye Registry (CAER) examinations to screen for genetic diseases in breeding, service, and performance dogs. All findings are strictly confidential.
Off-site surgical care
We currently perform specialized ophthalmic surgical procedures off-site at Guardian Veterinary Specialists in Brewster, NY. We look forward to offering these advanced surgical options at other locations soon!